- Wineskin Winery
- Wineskin Download For Mac Free
- Wineskin Mac Os Catalina
- Wineskin Games
- Wineskin App
- Wineskin Wrapper
Use hotComm Lite to join a hotComm room or webinar and participate in a multi-media session.
Free 7-Day Trial*, then purchase.
hotComm Standard/Pro is the core of the hotComm product line. Depending on the license you choose, it can be used as a server, a presention product, or a tool for joining rooms. Use it to moderate or join hotComm rooms and participate in a multi-media sessions.
* NEW in Revision 8.00.008x - Presenter Pro licenses ONLY * Some of our Presenters have asked for a small screen to confirm the charts being sent out so that the Presenter can ensure, quite literally, that everyone is 'on the same page'.
On first use, the Preview window will display centered on the screen but simply drag it to a more convenient location and its new position will be remembered for future use in the hotComm settings file.
Free 7-Day Trial*, then purchase.
For CL-enabled rooms:
hotComm CL is a flexible client designed for presentations and webinars in CL-enabled rooms.
Free, but not available for all rooms.
Select CL with Shortcut if your room connection instructions tell you to do so.
Download CL International (Spanish)
|* For new users, we offer one free 7-day trial of one hotComm product. Continued use, trials of other products, or additional trials require a purchased license.|
Download the latest version of Mac OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite with just one click, without registration. It comes with a safe official offline installer for Mac OS X 10.10.1 Yosemite. Wineskin Winery 1.7 (click me to download) Wineskin is free, and licensed under the terms of the Free Software Foundation's GNU Lesser General Public License. The Master wrapper and Runtime have been removed, now the current Winery release and Beta versions will both download Wineskin-184.108.40.206-rc1 wrapper directly. Updated (June 28th 2020 NYC 4:40 PM. WineskinLauncher should no longer request Accessibility permissions due to a change made within ObjectiveCExtensions, IOKit is no longer linked.
- Wineskin free download. Wineskin Porting tool, to make Windows programs/games into Mac OS X apps. GUI building, made for ease of use.
- Download Wineskin for free. Play your favorite Windows video games on Mac OS X. Porting tool, to make Windows programs/games into Mac OS X apps. GUI building, made for ease of use and customization.
Connect to Room Shortcut Utility
Click hotComm Room Shortcut Utility to create a desktop shortcut to connect to a specific room.
Click Revision History for a brief list of hotComm revision changes.
Wineskin Download For Mac Free
To test your current Firewall and port compatibility, click here.
EmKay Professional Series Headset (Model #VR-3345)
| Add a headset for convenient hands-free voice-overIP. |
The minimum system requirements are:
Windows clients: hotComm, hotCommLite, and hotComm CL
- Windows XP. Vista or Windows 7/8 on a PC. You may need to be logged in with Administrator Privileges to install and start the software if you're downloading to a PC on a corporate network.
- Minimum RAM: 512K RAM for text chat only, (bare minimum)
- BEST by Microsoft is recommended 1 gigabyte of RAM for multi-media (i.e. VoIP, 1.0 Second updating visual graphics programs/trading platforms AND text/typing 'chat') presentations, (Typical Setup: Windows Vista, 7 or 8 64 bit machine - 32 bit machines can have less RAM)
- 10 MB of hard disk space for installation.
- An high-speed (preferably wired) Internet connection.
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or higher. See Microsoft for DirectX downloads.
- For audio, the Truespeech audio codec must be installed. See Truespeech in 'I can't hear anyone'.
- For speaking, a noise-cancelling microphone is recommended.
- For Webcam, your camera must support Windows Imaging Acquisition (WIA).
NOTE: more RAM may be needed for presenting, recording and/or running multiple programs at the same time.
Firewall, Privacy and Security requirements: Be sure to allow hotComm to access the Internet through your firewall, privacy and security software, and grant it all possible rights. For more information, see 'Firewalls' at Firewalls FAQ.
Super Java client
Minimum requirements for chat (typing):
- Sun Java (most recent version) installed on your computer. If your computer does not already have Java support, you can get it from Sun Microsystems, Inc..
- Internet Explorer 8.0 (or higher). Google Chrome Browser, Firefox or Safari also supported with most recent Java V: 7.17 or higer
Presentations including audio and/or charts also require:
- Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7/8 on a PC.
- MAC OS users should still download hotComm (CL, Lite or STD/PRO) onto WINDOWS if installed on MAC (available through programs like VMWare, Bootcamp or Parallels) if this is possible
- High-speed Internet connection, not dial-up*, ISDN* or satellite*.
- Sound card in your computer, with updated sound drivers.
- Pop-ups must be allowed. You must disable any pop-up blocking software.
- Best performance requires multiple VoIP programs (i.e. SKYPE, AIM, Yahoo Messenger as examples) closed
* Dial-up, ISDN and satellite connections should use Windows clients instead.
MAC OS users can run the hotComm Windows clients successfully in Bootcamp, VMWare or Parallels on a Mac OS/X, and the IM-Live Java client can run successfully on Mac OS/X with the latest Apple Java version which can be downloaded from: http://www.java.com/download
TESTING the Java Plugin
Apple has made many changes recently with java and it has presented difficulty for some customers.
We suggest to first test your MAC (and this works on WINDOWS, as well) to see if Java is working properly (which should mean you CAN run the hotComm Super Java if you successfully install the plug-in).
If there are problems with the Java not working, please install java from this site to try and resolve the issue. Note: you will be prompted, and asked if you want to allow the website access for the testing, to install or use java, please be sure to allow and acknowledge those prompts.
Link to test Java working on MAC:http://java.com/en/download/testjava.jsp
Apple (i.e. MAC OS) Customer Help & Incident Report/Fixes for Java Client - click here (Revised 2017): HEREor in PDF format HERE
❇ ❇ NEW / UPDATED as of 2018 ❇ ❇
** NEW DOC UPLOADED 2018** If you ONLY need hotComm CL (The free version used for OnlineTraderCentral.com events and many trade rooms), please see these instructions: HERE
Download Links - MAC/WINESKIN for ALL MAC OS Including High Sierra
- 1)hotComm CL Download for the Wineskin/hotComm Solution - Free version
(No hotComm Subscription)
DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILE HERE:
- 2)hotComm Lite Download for the Wineskin/hotComm Solution - Subscription based version
DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILE HERE:
- 3)hotComm Standard for the Wineskin/hotComm Solution - Subscription based version
DOWNLOAD THE ZIP FILE HERE:
(Order Page for Pricing Info for hotComm Lite & Standard Clients);
If you're on a MAC using a room that supports the FREE hotComm CL client, and you are fairly good with your MAC, you're welcome to try the appropriate installation above for your room (whether the room allows for the free hotComm CL client OR a subscription based hotComm (Lite or Standard), and follow the instructions HEREfor installing hotComm CL on the Open Source Utility tool, 'Wineskin'. This Document also has information for hotComm Subscription based rooms that require hotComm Lite or hotComm STD.
NOTE: Not all features will be supported as hotComm is a native Windows program. Basic features to attend and participate in a hotComm room will however work, and it is a better alternative than Java. Please see the document and read the section that pertains to the hotComm client that you need (hotComm CL, STD, or hotComm Lite). Once you're finished reading through the instrucions, then perform the install and setup. It takes about fifteen minutes.
NEW DOC- If you ONLY need hotComm CL (free version for Online Trader Central events and many trade rooms), then perhaps you would prefer the shorter version of the document that is available HERE
Wineskin Mac Os Catalina
NOTES: This solution allows a user to run hotComm on their MAC without having to purchase WINDOWS. It makes for a more 'robust' trade room experience, as one can then resize the window(s) with the charts or visual graphics (i.e. the hotCam).
Details/System Requirements and full installation instructions are at that link.
If you would like to see which features we've found in basic tests to work, visit our feature grid document for this alternative solution on THIS PAGE.
** Adobe Reader required to open the documents **
As always if you have questions about using or installing this alternative solution, please call our Support Voicemail line, and leave a message at: (508) 425 - 6613