Our website provides a free download of WD My Cloud Mirror Setup 22.214.171.124 for Mac. The software is included in System Tools. Our built-in antivirus scanned this Mac download and rated it as 100% safe. The actual developer of this free Mac application is Western Digital Technologies, Inc. Mac, tablet, or smartphone. With WD’s free apps, your personal cloud is always with you. Automatic file backup for all your computers – Easily back up all the files on your PC and Mac computers to your WD My Cloud. Get peace of mind knowing that all your files are securely. Our software library provides a free download of WD My Cloud 126.96.36.199 for Mac. The current setup file available for download occupies 37.9 MB on disk. This free Mac app is a product of Western Digital Technologies, Inc. The following version: 1.0 is the most frequently downloaded one by the program users. With the distribution of Mac OS Catalina, 32-bit applications are no longer supported. Is there a 64-bit version of the WD My Cloud app for Mac? The latest Mac update looks like it came in 2018.
Thank you for using our Mac software portal. FDMLib bears no responsibility for the safety of the software downloaded from third-party sites. Sorry, but WD My Cloud Mirror Setup for Mac does not have a direct download. Use the link below and download the required product from the developer's site.
Often downloaded with
- WD SecurityWD Security lets you set password protection and hardware encryption and...DOWNLOAD
- WD DiscoveryWD Discovery allows you to download and keep up to date other WD Software such...DOWNLOAD
- HDHomeRunIt’s our mission to simplify and change the way we watch and record live...DOWNLOAD
How to map a WD network drive on a Mac
In order to access and store data after setting up a WD NAS, such as: My Book Live or My Book Live Duo, My Cloud (Single Bay), My Cloud Mirror (Gen 2),My Cloud EX2 Ultra, My Cloud EX4, My Cloud EX2100 and My Cloud EX4100, My Cloud DL2100 and My Cloud DL4100 , My Cloud PR2100 and My Cloud PR4100(Multi Bay) NAS it’s best to map the network drive to one or more of the default shares.
Watch the video or follow this simple steps:
- In Finder, Click on Go in the menubar and Select Connect to Server or press ( command + K ) from keyboard
- Enter smb://devicename ( smb://wdmycloude ) and click on Connect
Note: If the mycloud device was renamed during the setup, enter “smb://newdevicename” (where newdevicename is the name the device was given)
Wd My Cloud Setup Mac Download Windows 10
3. Choose the radio button Registered User and enter the Name and Password of the user with access rights to the particular share to be mapped
4. Choose a share on the drive and Click on OK
Wd My Cloud For Mac
Note: if the shared drive not appear on desktop follow this steps To show the mapped drives on the desktop open the Finder preferences (Select Finder then Preferences) and check the Connected Servers box.