Disk Drill for Mac is chosen by those who want to save time and get access to the necessary information in the shortest possible time. To perform Android data recovery for Mac, you will need to: Stop using the device. Connect it to your Mac via USB and allow Disk Drill to perform operations. FoneLab for Android is one of the most popular Android data recovery tools. It offers two versions for you to recover the deleted Android data on Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista PC and Mac. All types of Android data like pictures, contacts, messages, call logs, music, videos, etc. Can be restored. MiniTool photo recovery software is designed with free but outstanding photo recovery solutions, which can help recover lost photos from different types of digital cameras as well as storage devices. Apart from photo recovery, it also supports video recovery, audio recovery, and other media file recovery. Steps to Do Android Data Recovery Free Download. FoneDog Android Data Recovery program, which has a free download actually but that is only the scan option and the trial version. It is the best photo recovery software for Android.
Stellar Data Recovery for Android is a free do-it-yourself solution to lost photos, contacts, and messages. Built for easy usability, you can use this software with over 6000 popular brand devices, including LG, Motorola, Google, Lenovo, and Samsung.
Sometimes, the only ideal way to save important information to your device is by screenshotting it. Maybe you came across a webpage featuring great information and you did not have the time to read it. Also, you could find a nice picture on Instagram. But what if you lose your important screenshots? To recover the screenshots, you will need to have the right data recovery tool. In this article, we will be introducing the best screenshot recovery tool.
How to Recover Deleted Screenshots on Mac/Windows PC?
The easiest way to get your screenshots back on your Mac or Windows PC is by making use of a third-party data recovery tool called AnyRecover. The tool is developed in a way that allows everyone to use it. You will not require any technical knowledge to recover screenshots using AnyRecover. One thing that people who have already tried AnyRecover love about the tool is that it works irrespective of how you lost your data. It also supports the recovery of data from all storage devices. During screenshot recovery, the data you have on your storage device will be 100% safe. AnyRecover does not overwrite your data.AnyRecover Main Features:
Free trial is available on both Windows PC and Mac versions.
It supports a wide range of storage devices like hard drive, Android/iOS smartphone, camcorder, memory card, flash disk, or any other storage media.
Besides screenshots, it suppors the recovery of all image versions, as well as other 1000 file types, including documents, emails, archives, audios, videos, etc.
It supports all data loss scenarios, including, formatting, deletion, emptied recycle bin, lost partitions, virus or malware attacks, OS crash or reinstallation, damaged hard drive, etc. .
Learn the easy steps to recover screenshots on Mac/PC
Step 1: After installing AnyRecover on either your Mac or PC, launch it. Select “Deleted Files Recovery” Mode.Step 2: Select the hard drive partition where you had been storing your screenshots and then tap “Next”.Step 3: Select the file type “Photo” to recover. Click “Scan”.Step 4: After the scan process is over, your lost screenshots will be displayed on your screen. Preview the screenshots and select the ones you would like to get back. To get the screenshots back, tap 'Recover'.
How to Recover Deleted Screenshots on Android Devices?
If your lost screenshots were stored on an Android device, follow the steps below to perform Android screenshot recovery using AnyRecover:
Step 1: After launching AnyRecover, select “External Device Recovery” on the Home interface.
Step 2: Using a USB cable, connect the SD card of your Android device to the computer. Then tap “Next”.
Step 3: Choose “Photo” to recover your screenshots and then hit “Scan”. Give AnyRecover a couple of minutes for it to scan your device.
Step 4: After the scan, you will need to preview the recovered screenshots. After selecting the ones that you would like to get back, tap “Recover”.Note:
To reduce the chances of your deleted screenshots getting overwritten, you should stop using your device the moment you realize that you have lost the screenshots.
How to Avoid Losing Data Again?
Losing data can be quite frustrating. Taking measures to ensure that you do not end up losing your data in the future is much better compared to investing in data recovery. To keep your data safe, you can use the following tips:
Use antivirus software and ensure that the antivirus is always updated. Some viruses are known to delete data. Some could secretly modify your data or even cause your computer to crash.
Ensure you have a backup for your important data. If you happen to lose the data, all you will need to do is restore it from the backup.
Ensure your computer or Android device is password protected. This will keep outsiders from tampering with the device. You never know when someone may format or delete your data by mistake.
Protect your computer from power surges/failures. These are known to cause data corruption and loss.
Follow the correct procedure when closing apps on your Android device and programs on your computer. If you close the programs improperly, you could end corrupting important files.
If you have recently lost your screenshots, you should try recovering them as soon as possible. If you wait for too long, your lost screenshots could end up being overwritten. If the screenshots get overwritten, recovering them will be impossible. The easiest way to perform screenshot recovery is by making use of a tool known as iMyFone AnyRecover. Before paying for AnyRecover, you can use its trial version to ensure that it can work for you.
They say, “A Photo carries tons of memories, moments & experiences in it.” They are absolutely correct! That’s why we cannot bear to lose them & to our luck, none of the digital devices is reliable. If they get damaged or corrupt, all those precious moments will be gone with those pictures. But don’t worry, we’ll be discussing some reliable & Best Photo Recovery Software that would help you bypass losing scenarios. Using these tools, you can recover deleted photos from memory card, hard drive, SD card & even digital cameras.
Top 6 Best Photo Recovery Software For Windows 10
Not all the Photo Recovery Tools works similarly. Some run great to recover deleted images, some are good at retrieving deleted photos & other multimedia files from crashed storage media. Certain tools take less time to scan while others can take hours to complete the process. We’ll help you find out a dedicated set of best free or paid photo recovery tools to help you recover deleted images in one-go.
1. Photos Recovery
Photos Recovery is of the best photo recovery tools to help you recover deleted photos in no time. The software works exceptionally well to retrieve deleted, lost, formatted or corrupted pictures from your computer. It features two scanning modes: Deep Scan & Quick Scan to help you run a comprehensive & speedy scan to retrieve photos from hard drive with ease.
- Capable of recovering images that are deleted, lost or formatted from USB Flash Drive, Memory Cards, Hard Drive, etc.
- Distinctive scanning modes: Quick Scan & Deep Scan to search for lost/deleted photos.
- Can recover deleted photos from different file systems like FAT, FAT 32, NTFS, etc.
- Preview scan results to restore the needed digital pictures.
- Intuitive interface with easy-to-use features.
- Capable of recovering almost all image file types.
- Supports both Internal & External storage devices.
- No matter what data loss scenario is, it can recover photos in a jiffy.
- Highly compatible: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (Both 32 Bit & 64 Bit)
- The free version lets you scan & preview deleted photos only.
2. Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery
Stellar’s another great offering, Phoenix Photo Recovery is an amazing tool to help you retrieve photos, videos, audios in a few clicks. The solution works seamlessly well & supports popular file formats, so you can restore every type of data from a single dashboard. Moreover, the program is capable of restoring photos with original date-timestamp and name.
- Recovers deleted images, videos & music files.
- Get back lost photos & media files from corrupted/damaged/inaccessible memory cards.
- Works smoothly & lets you recover recently or permanently deleted images from storage with size as huge as 6TB & more.
- Supports a wide range of file formats from all types of storage media.
- Capable to retrieve images & videos from encrypted drives also.
- Lets you save scan info & resume recovery later to save time & effort.
- Unlike other Photo Recovery Software, Stellar supports recovery for Unicode files as well.
- The scanning process can take time sometimes.
- Free version lets you scan & preview deleted photos only.
3. Advanced Disk Recovery
If you’re looking for a solution that can help you recover not your precious photos but also other multimedia files such as Documents, Videos, Music Files, Texts & more. Then undoubtedly, rely on Advanced Disk Recovery. It features a classic interface with easy-to-navigate buttons, so that you can securely recover accidentally deleted, lost or wiped data from your Windows PC.
- Two scanning modes for quick & thorough data recovering.
- Supports a wide range of file formats & file system types.
- Provides a preview of scanning results before you confirm the retrieval.
- Lets you recover deleted photos & other multimedia data from hard drive, external drive, USB & CD/DVDs.
- User-friendly interface, suitable for both novices & advanced users.
- Affordable photo recovery software to get deleted pics back quickly.
- Premium version is available for first 24 hours.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows.
4. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro
Whether you have accidentally deleted a photo or you’re dealing with OS Crash, formatted or corrupted device. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard can help you fight any data loss scenario & lets you recover your precious pictures, documents, videos & more in a few clicks. The software claims to restore more than 1000+ types of file formats from your Windows.
- Supports recovering data from digital camera, memory card, hard drive, USB & more.
- Quickly recover lost files even from emptied recycle bin.
- Quick & Advanced scan for fast & sector-by-sector scanning.
- Preview before recovery.
- Helps you recover & repair lost/damaged camera videos.
- Helps you recover data from deleted, hidden, lost or RAW partition.
- Comes with a three-click recovery process.
- Suitable Photo Recovery Tool to recover data from RAW & inaccessible disk.
5. Recoverit by Wondershare
Dedicated to recovering almost all types of file types, photos, docs, videos, music & archives from computer. Recoverit is an excellent photo recovery utility to help you restore data from SD Card, Memory Stick, Hard Drive, Camera, USB Drive, Recycle Bin etc. To use the software, all you have to do is Select the Recovery Mode > Scan your Device/PC > Preview & recover lost files.
- Offers three plans: Essential, Standard & Advanced versions, based on different requirements.
- Essential plan lets you restore 1000+ file formats, supports different devices & loss situations.
- Standard plan offers all the features of basic plan plus allows you create bootable media, solve blue screen of death & PC crash data recovery.
- Advanced version comes with all the features mentioned above plus helps on advanced video recovery, repair corrupt videos & scan video fragments.
Free Android Photo Recovery Software For Macbook Pro
- Offers safe & easy recovery of lost files.
- Fastest scanning available among all the Photo Recovery Software, mentioned here.
- 24X7 free tech support.
- Suitable interface for beginners.
Free Android Photo Recovery Software For Mac Os
- Deep scanning takes longer time to get finished.
- Free version lets you recover data for up to 100 MB of size only.
6. PC Inspector File Recovery
It’s simple & sleek UI, makes it one of the best tools to retrieve deleted photos with a few options to tweak. PC Inspector works seemingly well with Flashcard, smart media, multimedia card & other data carriers for digital cameras. Once the full scanning gets completed with this photo recovery software, it results in all the detected lost files along with their size, date modified, type & other info.
- Can read from FAT16, FAT32 & NTFS file systems.
- Supports a wide range of formats, including AVI, BMP, CDR, GIF, JPG, MOV, PDF, PNG & a lot more.
- You can use the utility to recover lost partitions as well.
- Best free photo recovery software with high compatibility.
- Recovers files with original time & date stamp.
- Light on system resources.
- Since it’s a free data recovery utility, it won’t be able to recover all type of data.
- Limited functionalities.
- The interface can seem intimidating.
Free Image Recovery Software 2020
|Photo Recovery||5/5||5/5||Windows 7 & Above||Try Now!|
|PC Inspector File Recovery||3/5||3/5||Windows 10 & 7||—|
|Glary Undelete||4/5||3.5/5||Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1||—|
|Pandora Recovery||3.5/5||4/5||Windows XP & Above||—|
|UndeleteMyFiles Pro||4/5||3.5/5||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1||—|
Paid Picture Recovery Software 2020
|Advanced Disk Recovery||5/5||5/5||Windows 7 & Above||Try Now!|
|Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery||5/5||4.5/5||Windows XP & Above||—|
|EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro||4/5||4/5||Windows 2003 & Above||—|
|Recoverit By Wondershare||4/5||3.5/5||Windows 2003 & Above||—|
|Kernel Data Recovery||4.5/5||4.5/5||Windows Vista & Above||—|
Other Software Worth Trying
|Recuva||3/5||3.5/5||Windows 98 & Later||$19.95|
|PhotoRec||3.5/5||3.5/5||Windows 2003 & Above||Free|
|Amrev Photo Recovery||4/5||4.5/5||Windows 2003 & Above||$39|
So, these were some really good suggestions for recovering deleted photos from computer. We hope that you take complete advantages of this aforementioned software to retrieve lost data. If you can recommend some more best Photo Recovery Tools for Windows, which you personally use on your system, then do share them in the comment section below!
We can review the software & update this list for the best!