Jul 23,2019 • Filed to: Download Music • Proven solutions
Figuring out how to download music on Apple Music for offline listening is fairly straight forward—tap the plus sign next to a song and then the cloud icon. While downloading individual songs or albums on Apple Music is easy to do, learning how to download all music on Apple Music isn’t so obvious. If you want to listen to your Apple Music offline, you’ll need a way to download all Apple. Oct 24, 2017 The data transfers between iOS devices and Mac computers are always hot topics among the users, and transferring music between iOS devices and Mac is one of the hottest topic.Taking transferring music from Mac to iPhone as an example, when iPhone users are going to download music from Mac to iPhone, they may want to figure out the easiest method to finish the task. Cloud services like Google Play Music, Dropbox, and Amazon Music also enables you to transfer music from Mac to iPhone by syncing. These cloud-based music streaming services not only help to sync your data across your devices but also allow you to enjoy songs without downloading the items, and thus save your iPhone storage.
Many people like listening to music on their mobile phones, including the new released iPhone XS. So the need to download and import music to iPhone (iPhone XS included) is increasing. To download music into your iPhone XS/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus allows you to enjoy the music anytime on the go. Here in this article, we will share how to download music to iPhone XS/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7/6s/6s Plus/6/6 and how to transfer music to iPhone.
Part 1. Download and Record Music for iPhone XS/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus
There are multiple places offer to download music, but you have to pay for them, like iTunes Store and Amazon. However, acutally, you don't have to spend so much for purchasing music. You can download or record songs with iMusic.
iMusic is the best music downloader that works on Mac and Windows PC . It allows users to download music from over 3000 music sites by copying and pasting URL of the music . For music played on music stations, it can help users to record the songs and get the music tag and covers automatically.It is a music tool if users really need to download the music.
iMusic - Best Music Downloader and Recorder for iPhone XS/XR/X
- Discover Music- the built-in music library has all the latest collection inclusive of famous artists, trending playlists, and genres, which makes it easy for a user to search for a song or artist with ease. You cannot only listen to the songs online, but the tool also helps in downloading for personal use.
- Download Music- capable of downloading music from over 3000 websites including YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, last.fm, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, and others to a computer/Mac.
- Record Audio - the recording feature included allows you to record streaming audio from the Internet. It is helpful for those who are active listeners of Internet radio.
- Transfer Music - the transfer feature allows you to more songs, podcasts, playlists, TV shows, and others between iPhone, iPod, iPad, and iTunes library freely. You can also move the content between iOS and Android devices.
- Backup/Rebuild iTunes - the feature helps in creating a backup of existing iTunes library, and use the same to restore on a new system.
- Fix Music Tag - the feature helps in repairing existing iTunes library such as cleaning broken links, fixing mislabeled songs, adding album arts, and removing duplicate tracks.
- Powerful Toolbox- the toolbox consists of additional features that will allow a user to gain added advantage in managing their iTunes library, Android phones, iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Step-by-step guide for how to download and record music for iPhone XS/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus
Why Choose iMusic
What You Will Need:
A Computer; iMusic
Around 3 mins (Variable depending on the video file size)
Step 1. Download and Install iMusic
Download the installation file of iMusic. Double-click it to install it on your computer. Separate version for Mac and Windows PC are available. Launch the software and click 'GET MUSIC' tab on the top of the software.
Step 2. Download Music within iMusic
Click the 'Discover' tab in the 'GET MUSIC' management window. In the new pop-up window, you can see a couple of hottest songs, artists and top lists displayed. You can use the search box to search for music you need. When find the one you need, click the download button to download the song. In the setup window, select music format. In a few minutes, 100 songs could be downloaded and saved to your iTunes library.
Step 3. Download Music from 3000 Music Sites
Click the 'DOWNLOAD' tab in the 'GET MUSIC' management window. In the new pop-up window, you need to copy and paste the web address of a song to the box and click Download to download it to your computer. Over 3000 music sites are supported, including YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, and more. It's simple and easy!
Step 4. Record Music that You Can't Download
Some songs you like to save to iPhone may not be downloaded at all, like songs in radio stations. Don't worry, you can get the songs as well with iMusic. Just click the 'RECORD' tab in 'GET MUSIC' window. From there, click the red record button and play the music you want to record. The software will record all the songs automatically for you.
Part 2. How to Import Music to iPhone XS/XR/X/8 Plus/8/7/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus from iTunes Library/Apple Device/Android Phones
All the music downloaded or recorded via iMusic are saved to iTunes Library automatically. You can check them out by clicking 'LIBRARY' tab in the main window of iMusic, then the microphone or the download icon on the left side.
Option 1. How to Transfer Music from iTunes to iPhone
Launch iMusic and connect your iPhone with your computer via its digital cable. After then, click 'LIBRARY'. All music in your iTunes Library are saved there. Check any of them, right-click on the window, and select 'Add to' > (your iPhone name)
Download Music From Mac To Iphone 6
Option 2. Import Music to iPhone from Windows PC or Mac
Connect your iPhone with your computer and launch iMusic. Click 'DEVICE' tab in the main window > then, navigate to the music window (click the music icon on the left side). Check music and click the add icon, browse your computer to select songs. Click OK to add them to your iPhone.
Option 3. Import Music to iPhone from iPhone/iPad/Android Phones (only available for iMusic windows version)
Click the 'DEVICE' tab. In the new pop-up window, select 'Transfer music to other device'. In the next window, check songs and right-click on the window, click 'Add to' > (your device name).