One of the most characteristic features of the Mac appearance is the dock, which is located at the bottom center part of the screen. To make this change in Windows, RocketDock is recommended. So, download the installer, open it, and move on to the installation procedure, which is fairly simple and straightforward. Icons and theme. If you are on Windows and you need to use the MAC OS but don’t want to buy a new costly MAC PC, then check out some these best MAC Emulator for Windows OS Operating System.NOTE:- MAC’s have a thrilling ecosystem of the software but some of the programs still only support the Windows.
Many of us would want to switch to a Mac OS but Windows OS has its own advantages that are too good to let go off. Having two different systems doesn’t really make sense. So, what does one do?
Well there is a solution to this, VirtualBox! If your system meets the hardware and software requirements then you successfully Install MacOS On Windows 10
Read on to know what is a Virtual Box and how you can run Mac OS on Windows computer.
VirtualBox is a virtualization application available cross platform. It can be used to run multiple operating system on single computer, that is Windows, Mac, Linux or Windows Server. It works on Intel or AMD based processors. You can use it as Virtual Machine for Mac. Minimum System Requirements. A Mac computer with an Intel processor. Mac OS X v10.6.6 or later. Internet access. An iTunes or iCloud account. Once your update has been installed, you can view apps in the Mac App Store, where you can browser categories such as; top sales, top free, top grossing and editors choice, as well as staff favourites. Download the latest OS X Unlocker, at the time of writing it is version 2.0.8. Extract the contents of OS X Unlocker onto your computer. OS X Unlocker essentially patches the installed VMware product so Mac OS X can be installed. It does this modifying some core VMware system files.
What is VirtualBox?
VirtualBox is a virtualization application available cross platform. It can be used to run multiple operating system on single computer, that is Windows, Mac, Linux or Windows Server. It works on Intel or AMD based processors. You can use it as Virtual Machine for Mac.
Minimum System Requirements:
Before you plan to install VirtualBox, here are the 3 little system requirements:
- 4 GB RAM
- 64-Bit Computer
- Dual core processor
Windows 10 Download For Macbook Pro
How To Install MacOS On Windows 10: Quick Steps
After checking minimum requirements, you can proceed further with these steps to install macOS High Sierra on your Windows 10 computer.
- Download macOS High Sierra from the given link and extract the Zip file on your desktop.
- Download and install the latest version of VirtualBox from the given link.
- After download and installation of VirtualBox open the app and click on New button given at the top. Here you will need to enter some details.
As you can see in the screenshot you need to make these entries:
Name: macOS 10.12 Sierra
Type: Mac OS X
Version: 10.12 Sierra
- After making these entries click on Next. You will be asked for a Hard Disk. Choose “Use an existing virtual hard disk file” and click on the folder icon to choose the file on desktop from downloaded OS X Sierra to install Mac OS on VirtualBox.
- Now click on the settings icon given at the top of the virtual box. You will be on the General tab.
- Click on System next to General. Here you will find three tabs click on the Drag slider in front of processor to 2 and make sure that Enable PAE/NX is enabled.
- Now click on the Motherboard tab and unselect Floppy and make sure that IHC9 is selected in dropdown.
- Now, navigate to Display and drag the slider in front of Video memory to 128 MB.
- Finally, head to Storage in the side pane and choose macOS 10.12 Sierra.vmdk under Attributes, set the Hard Diskto SATA Port 0. When you are done, click OK.
- Now, that you are done with the settings on virtual box you can close it. Our next step will be to add code to VirtualBox with Command Prompt.
- Here is the code that you should copy on the notepad.
cd “C:Program FilesOracleVirtualBox”
Run Mac On Windows Xp
VBoxManage.exe modifyvm “macOS 10.12 Sierra” –cpuidset 00000001 000106e5 00100800 0098e3fd bfebfbff
VBoxManage setextradata “macOS 10.12 Sierra” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemProduct” “iMac11,3”
VBoxManage setextradata “macOS 10.12 Sierra” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiSystemVersion” “1.0”
VBoxManage setextradata “macOS 10.12 Sierra” “VBoxInternal/Devices/efi/0/Config/DmiBoardProduct” “Iloveapple”
VBoxManage setextradata “macOS 10.12 Sierra” “VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/DeviceKey” “ourhardworkbythesewordsguardedpleasedontsteal(c)AppleComputerInc”
VBoxManage setextradata “macOS 10.12 Sierra” “VBoxInternal/Devices/smc/0/Config/GetKeyFromRealSMC” 1.
- Now run Command Prompt as Administrator. You can choose Run as Administrator by right clicking Command Prompt icon.
- In the Command Prompt copy and paste the above code and hit enter. You will see a screen like this.
- Now, close the Command Prompt and open VirtualBox on your computer. Select macOS 10.2 Sierra and click on Start after a couple of seconds your Virtual Mac machine will be started.
- Go ahead and set up your virtual Mac machine. After the set up your Virtual Mac with Mac OS sierra is ready to use.
That’s it! Now your Mac OS X Virtual Machine is ready. So, you do not need to spend extra money to enjoy the feature or your all-time favorite operating system Mac OS. You can get this on your computer for free with Install macOS on Windows 10.
Windows 64 Bit
The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks.
Choose from the Other BlueStacks Versions
- Windows 32 Bit
- Windows 64 Bit
Download Mac Apps On Windows
Note: To run this version, your PC needs to be VT compatible and VT enabled
Download Mac On Windows 10
If I have a 32-bit Windows PC and want to run 32-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 32-bit Android version of BlueStacks
If I have a 64-bit Windows PC and want to run 64-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 64-bit Android Version of BlueStacks. Also, your PC should be VT enabled. Here is a step-by-step guide to enable VT on your PC - How can I enable VT on my PC
I’m running an earlier version of BlueStacks. Should I update?
Yes, absolutely. We recommend that you download the latest version of BlueStacks based on your system requirements. All the updated versions are faster, more powerful and come with a lot of new features to improve your gaming experience.
Should I download BlueStacks from a third-party site?
No. We strongly recommend that you download BlueStacks only from the official BlueStacks website. Downloading BlueStacks from third-party sites may infect your PC with malware and compromise its security.
Browse this list of articles to further improve your gaming experience with BlueStacks.
- Introducing the best, most advanced keyboard controls editor ever.
- How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks ?
- How to speed up BlueStacks ?
- How can I allocate more memory to BlueStacks ?
- How can I use macro recorder ?
- Questions? Send an email to [email protected]