Want to download iCloud backup and save to computer in readable format? This post will show you a direct way to download iCloud backup to PC or Mac.
- Download Backups From Icloud
- Download Icloud Iphone Backup To Mac Catalina
- Backup Mac To Icloud Drive
- Download Icloud Backup To Pc
How to use D-Back to Download an iCloud Backup to your Mac. Begin by installing the program to your Mac and then follow these very simple steps to download data from your iCloud backup. Step 1: Open the program and from the main window, select “Extract from iCloud Backup.”.
- Download iCloud Photos to PC/Mac from iCloud.com. It is a quite easy and convenient way to log in.
- It doesn't matter if you have a Mac or a Windows PC, you can take the assistance of iCloud to keep your files safe. If you have already taken a backup of your iOS device on iCloud, then you can easily download the iCloud backup to PC as well.
- ICloud is built into every Apple device. That means all your stuff — photos, files, notes, and more — is safe, up to date, and available wherever you are. And it works automatically, so all you have to do is keep doing what you love. Everyone gets 5GB of free iCloud storage to.
- This article shows you three different ways to access and download iCloud backup files to PC/Mac. Apple allows you to back up your iPhone, iPad, iPod via iCloud and provides 5 GB free storage space. Your data and settings are updated automatically to iCloud when the device is connected via Wi-Fi.
Table of Contents:
Highlights of Primo iPhone Data Recovery
Primo iPhone Data Recovery is developed to help Apple users recover deleted or lost iOS data. It is also capable of accessing and downloading iCloud backup to computer like messages, notes, call history, contacts, photos, reminders, etc., and you can download those iCloud backup files to computer in corresponding formats as you need like html, text, csv, vcf, etc. In addition, Primo iPhone Data Recovery also manages to retrieve deleted data from iPhone directly and from iTunes backup selectively.
How to Recover Deleted iPhone Messages without Backup >
How to Get Back Lost Photos from iPhone >
Get Your Best iPhone Data Recovery
Designed to fit effortlessly into your iPhone data recovery.Download Now
How to Download iCloud Backup to PC/Mac Computer
Download Backups From Icloud
First of all, make sure that you have downloaded Primo iPhone Data Recovery on your computer, then check the following detailed steps to download iCloud backup to your PC without any barriers.
Step 1. Run Primo iPhone Data Recovery on your computer > Choose Recover from iCloud option > Click Next to continue.
Step 2. Choose and download one iCloud backup > Click Next and wait seconds for the scanning results.
Step 3. Select files you need > Click Recover to download them to computer.
Before downloading iCloud backup to your PC, ensure that you have made a backup of your iPhone to iCloud, if not, check the steps to back up your devices: Tap on Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage > Checking the created date of the backup.
Download Icloud Iphone Backup To Mac Catalina
After downloaded iCloud backup to your PC, you can use PrimoMusic or PrimoPhoto to get the contents to your iPhone (iPad/iPod) by checking the following tutorials:
Backup Mac To Icloud Drive
How to Transfer Photos from Computer to iPhone.
How to Download Music from Computer to iPhone.
Among possible options of downloading iCloud backup to PC/Mac, Primo iPhone Data Recovery is one of top choices. It makes it easy to access and download full iCloud backup to computer. Now download it to have a try >
More Related Articles You May Like:
- How to Recover Deleted Texts on iPhone – Check on this guide to learn how to recover deleted iPhone texts.
- How to Recover Messages from iCloud – This post shows you to retrieve messages from iCloud.
- How to Recover Photos from iPhone 7 – This guide tells you how to recover deleted iPhone photos.
- How to Recover Notes on iPhone 5/5s/5c – Read to get back deleted notes on iPhone 5/5s/5c.