- You can create, edit, and share notes with Google Keep. Step 1: Create a note. On your computer, go to keep.google.com. At the top, click Take a note. Enter your note and click Done. Step 2: Edit and format. You can edit, organize, and archive notes. Make a list; Save a drawing as a note; Label, color, or pin notes; Archive notes & lists.
- Why does my Chrome keep freezing? Usually, this is caused be caused by outdated browser caches. Open Chrome’s Preferences to delete recent browser data. Why does Chrome use so much memory? Chrome is in a constant back and forth with Google’s servers to process your data. You can help it by optimizing memory usage on your Mac.
- Download Category Tabs for Google Keep for Mac - Chrome extension designed to help you organize your Google Keep notes into categories that have different color labels so you can find them faster.
Know Your Google Keep App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Google Keep may be a great Android app, but it's less useful on the desktop because Google has yet to integrate the note-taking service into Google Drive. Sure, you could bookmark your Google Keep.
• Capture, edit, share, and collaborate on your notes on any device, anywhere.
• Add notes, lists, photos, and audio to Keep.
• Organize your notes with labels and colors.
• Set and forget. Get reminded about a note at the right time or place.
• Record a voice memo and have it automatically transcribed.
• Grab the text from an image to help you quickly find that note again through search.
WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store. Need to finish a to-do? Set a time-based reminder to make sure you never miss a thing.
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
Next time you go to the store, share your shopping list on Keep and watch as items get checked off in real time. No need for text messages back and forth. Get things done together, faster.
FIND WHAT YOU NEED, FAST
Quickly filter and search for notes by color and other attributes like lists with the label “To-dos”, audio notes with reminders or just see shared notes. Find what you’re looking for even faster, and let Keep do the remembering for you.
ALWAYS WITHIN REACH
Keep works on your phone, tablet and computer. Everything you add to Keep syncs across your devices so your important stuff is always with you.
Try Google Keep on the web at http://keep.google.com and find it in the Chrome Web Store at http://g.co/keepinchrome.
Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
Contacts: This is used to share notes to contacts.
Microphone: This is used to attach audio to notes.
Location: This is used to set and fire location-based reminders.
Storage: This is used to add attachments from storage to their notes.
Google Keep for PC Free Download Links:
Google Keep for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Google Keep for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Google Keep for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Google Keep for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Google Keep:
Inorder to run Google Keep on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Google Keep for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Google Keep for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Google Keep on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Google Keep for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Google Keep for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.
Get an extraordinary test by using theGoogle Keep for PC. This app Google Keep also provides you the test of freedom and smoothness of services on your PC.
In our regular life, one thing is constantly staying with us. And that is a mobile phone or android device with an app like Google Keep . So that you can fulfill your needs of using the android devices. Here we will talk about the most famous app Google Keep for PC that is developed by the https://support.google.com/?p=notes_main The last update date was June 8, 2020 with this USK: All ages.
With 500,000,000+ numbers of installing time the Google Keep contains USK: All ages on the app store. This rating is given by customer choice. So, you see the Google Keep is perfectly fitted for your device. Also, if your device is Varies with device or more than you can easily install the Google Keep on PC by using an emulator software.
Specification Table of the Google Keep on your PC
The Google Keep is normally easy to use if your device fulfills the Varies with device. Also, you can check this specification table for your easy understanding. This table will show you if the Google Keep is capable to run on your device or not.
|Software Name:||Google Keep – Notes and Lists|
|Software Author Name:||Google Commerce Ltd|
|Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting Operating Systems:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac|
|Os type:||(32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|File size:||Varies with device|
|Requires Android:||Varies with device|
|Total-Rating:||USK: All ages|
|Updated:||June 8, 2020|
The Google Keep downloading Process on Pc with an emulator Software
When we choose the Google Keep to show you the downloading and installing process,
you already know that this is an android app that supports the Varies with device This Google Keep provide the latest version and their last updated version was Varies with device. They developed and updated the Google Keep on June 8, 2020.
If you want to get the Google Keep with all these features on your PC then you need to use an emulator software. Among the most rated emulator software, we choose Bluestacks, Nox Player, and MEmu emulators. You can pick up any of the emulator’s software on your device and follow the below process to get the Google Keep that has 985,407 total.
Installing Method of Google Keep By using the Bluestacks software
In the emulator world, the Bluestacks software holds the top position to set up any android apps such as Google Keep that is developed by https://support.google.com/?p=notes_main. You can use the Bluestacks software for installing the Google Keep on your PC that is taking only Varies with device on your device. So, we are showing the process below.
Step 1: To get Google Keep on your PC windows 10, first, you should install the emulator software Bluestacks.
Step 2: Go to the page of the Bluestacks software and find out the download button to download the software for installing the Google Keep on PC.
Step 3: Now, go to your device where the downloaded file is saved and click twice to install the emulator software.
Step 4: To open the emulator software Bluestacks, it will ask for the signup, so that next time the app like Google Keep you use can be saved on the software.
Step 5: Enter your email ID with a password to complete the sign-up process.
Step 6: Now, the installation part of the Google Keep from the Bluestacks software.
Step 7: Search from the bar of the Bluestacks homepage by the Google Keep
Step 8: The search result will be in your screen of the Google Keep – Notes and Lists that is developed by https://support.google.com/?p=notes_main
Step 9: Now, select the Google Keep , if your device fulfills the requirement of Varies with device.
Step 10: Install the Google Keep and wait until the process is complete.
Step 11: Based on internet connection and speed the whole process will take just 4 to 5 minutes to get the Google Keep on your PC.
Some PC already developed the virtual machine-like Microsoft Virtual PC or VMWare Workstation on the PC to run the android app like Google Keep offered by Google Commerce Ltd. For those devices, you don’t have to use the emulator software Bluestacks. But if the virtual machine is not set up on your device then you can follow the Bluestacks installation process to install the Google Keep
Installing Method of Google Keep By using the Nox Player software
After Bluestacks if you ask anyone to choose the emulator software for installing the updated version of the android app Google Keep , their recommendation will be the Nox Player emulator software. This emulator software not only provides the best service but also the configuration is also good. To get Google Keep for windows you can use this software. A complete installation process is given to you.
- At first, choose the Nox Player website to find out the latest version of Google Keep for your PC.
- This latest version will help you to get the Google Keep Varies with device on your device.
- So, download the Nox Player emulator software and install the software on your device.
- Open the emulator software by fulfilling the email ID with a password to complete the login process.
- Now, go to the main page of the Nox Player and search for the Google Keep
- As the Google Keep rates are 4.4, so you will find on the 1st or 2nd row of the app list.
- Choose the Google Keep and select the green button where the install is written.
- It will take some time if your PC configuration does not match with the software.
- After sometime, you will get the Google Keep on your PC with the latest version of Varies with device.
If the configuration match with your requirements now you can follow the whole installation process of Nox Player emulator software to get the Google Keep on your PC. But if you already installed or your PC have the VMWare workstation or Oracle Virtualbox then you don’t need to follow the above process to set or install the app likeGoogle Keep
Installing Method of Google Keep By using the MEmu software
If you don’t like the Bluestacks or Nox player software you can go for the MEmu emulator software. This software also helps to install the Google Keep with an easy process. As the Google Keep is only required Varies with device, so the installation process will not take the time. You can see the process and follow it to get Google Keep on PC 32bit.
- To install the Google Keep for windows download the software MEmu emulators on your device.
- Install the software and put the email ID on the box to fulfill the login process.
- Now, go to the central page of the MEmu software and find out the Google Keep that is offered by Google Commerce Ltd.
- Select the Google Keep from the app list where you will see the 4.4 of the app.
- Tap the install button and the Google Keep will start installing on your device.
- After a period of time you will get the Google Keep which has the USK: All ages.
After finding the overall configuration and process if you proceed to get the Google Keep on your PC windows 10 then you can choose the MEmu software and follow the instruction. But, if your PC already has an Oracle Virtualbox then you don’t need to follow the MEmu installation process.
Download and Installation Process of Google Keep for Mac device
To get the Google Keep for Mac you can choose any of the emulator software and then install the app on your device. You can follow the guideline to get Google Keep on the Mac device.
- Choose any emulator software Bluestacks, Nox Player, or MEmu software for Mac device and download the one that you prefer for installing the Google Keep on your Mac device.
- Install the software when the whole downloading process is complete and put an email ID with a password. To save the information of Google Keep with current version of Varies with device.
- Now go to the main page of the emulator software to search for the Google Keep current version.
- Choose the Google Keep and you will see the 4.4 on the top.
- Install the Google Keep , after seeing the required version and Varies with device of the app.
- After a while, the Google Keep will be in your Mac device.
Google Apps For Mac Os
This section will show you some random questions of this Google Keep that is asked by the users. Though this Google Keep is holding the 985,407 total, still to clear the confusion here is some answer for you.
Why Choose the Google Keep for PC?
Though the Google Keep is an android device and easily supports and installs on the androids, using the Google Keep on PC will give more smoothness to run the app. Also, you can use this app without any interruption.
Is the Google Keep is free?
Yes, the Google Keep which has the 500,000,000+ number is completely free to download and use on your device
Can I use the Google Keep on PC without emulators?
As the Google Keep is fully developed by the https://support.google.com/?p=notes_main and requires Varies with device so you can use it simply on the android device. But, if you wish to use the Google Keep on PC, you have to use the emulator software.
Bluestacks or Nox Player which one is best for theGoogle Keep installation?
Bluestacks and Nox Player is the most top-rated emulator software in the emulator world. But they need a different configuration system on PC to run. Based on the Google Keep size, you can choose the Bluestacks software. You can use the Nox Player, but the process will take time.
Can the Google Keep support all android devices?
If your device is above the Varies with device then you can easily install the Google Keep on your device. Also, you can install the emulator software for installing the Google Keep on PC.
After reading this full article you already understand that the Google Keep required Varies with device with the updated version. Also, this app is developed by the https://support.google.com/?p=notes_main which size is only Varies with device. This is not a big size for the PC or android device. So, you can easily install it on your device.
How To Download Google Chrome For Mac
Choosing the Google Keep is a wise decision if you are searching for the best app. This app already has the highest number of installations, which is 500,000,000+. With this number, obviously you can understand that this is the best among the other related apps