Getting Involved >
You can test Chrome builds or Chromium builds. Chrome builds have the most infrastructure for analyzing crashes and reporting bugs. They also auto-update as new releases occur, which makes them a good choice for most uses. Chrome Canary is available for Windows and Mac and autoupdates daily. Other channels (dev and beta) are available.
Chromium builds do not auto-update, and do not have symbols. This makes them most useful for checking whether a claimed fix actually works. Use the following instructions to find builds:
Easy Point and Click for latest build:
Open up https://download-chromium.appspot.com
Easy Script to download and run latest Linux build:
- Head to https://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/
- Choose your platform: Mac, Win, Linux, ChromiumOS
- Pick the Chromium build number you'd like to use
- The latest one is mentioned in the
- Download the zip file containing Chromium
- There is a binary executable within to run
Please file bugs as appropriate.
Downloading old builds of Chrome / Chromium
Let's say you want a build of Chrome 44 for debugging purposes. Google does not offer old builds as they do not have up-to-date security fixes.
However, you can get a build of Chromium 44.x which should mostly match the stable release.
- Look in https://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/search/label/Stable%20updates for the last time '44.' was mentioned.
- Loop up that version history ('44.0.2403.157') in the Position Lookup
- In this case it returns a base position of '330231'. This is the commit of where the 44 release was branched, back in May 2015.*
- Open the continuous builds archive
- Click through on your platform (Linux/Mac/Win)
- Paste '330231' into the filter field at the top and wait for all the results to XHR in.
- Eventually I get a perfect hit: https://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-snapshots/index.html?prefix=Mac/330231/
- Sometimes you may have to decrement the commit number until you find one.
- Download and run!
* As this build was made at 44 branch point, it does not have any commits merged in while in beta.
Typically that's OK, but if you need a true build of '44.0.2403.x' then you'll need to build Chromium from the 2403 branch. Some PortableApps/PortableChromium sites offer binaries like this, due to security concerns, the Chrome team does not recommend running them.
- Revert To Previous Chrome Version
- Download Chrome Previous Versions Macbook Pro
Revert To Previous Chrome Version
Download Chrome Previous Versions Macbook Pro
Google Chrome version check. If you are using Windows 10, you can check the Chrome version using Apps and Features. Open Apps and Features from Settings (Windows key + X + F) Search for Chrome; Click on the Google Chrome listing and it should display the complete version number. Chrome version check using Apps and Features Windows. Download latest (newest) and older versions of free software. OldApps is the largest software archive. Safe and fast downloads for Windows, Mac and Linux apps. This site offers previous versions of Chrome for Mac and Ubuntu operating systems. Remember that when you install an older version of Chrome, its auto update system will come into play and try to update the browser to the latest version. Download the latest version of Google Chrome for Mac. 10.14.6 is not support Chrome 30 brower plz sent me supported chrome 30 version for mac. Previous versions. (Optional) Contact support: Open a support case to track the Chrome downgrade. It also helps us.