Music Player for the Internet of Things. Described as the iTunes for Android, doubleTwist brings you music, radio and podcasts everywhere. DoubleTwist Sync will import data using the XML file from the default location (C:UsersdtMusiciTunes) even if our current iTunes library is located on the Z: drive. To resolve this problem, rename or delete all copies of iTunes XML file except for.
♬ Sync music (including iTunes playlists) to your phone from your laptop over USB or AirSync over WiFi.
♬ Download legal, high-quality album artwork for your music.
♬ Smart Playlists for easy access to your Top Rated and Most Played songs.
♬ Subscribe to podcasts and get new episodes downloaded automatically over 3G or WiFi.
♬ Stream music, videos and photos to the Xbox 360, PS3 and Sonos.
♬ AirPlay to WiFi speakers and receivers such as Zeppelin Air and Yamaha RX-V473. Requires Android 4.1 or higher.
♬ AirPlay to Apple TV (black model).
doubleTwist Player is a free download with an optional in-app upgrade to doubleTwist Pro that unlocks AirSync, AirPlay to Apple TV, podcast management, EQ and album art search.
Featured in the New York Times, Newsweek, BBC, Techcrunch, and other major publications.
doubleTwist is handmade with ❤ in San Francisco.
Need help with doubleTwist? http://doubletwist.com/help/
If you have comments or feedback on our app, or need additional support, please visit http://doubletwist.com/contact/. Thanks!
The free companion doubleTwist desktop app is not required and is only needed if you want to sync music to your phone or tablet from your Mac (running MacOS X 10.5 or higher) or PC.
For additional information on requested app permissions: http://twist.to/JXw4fE
Why Install doubleTwist Music Player For PC
There are several reasons you would want to play the doubleTwist Music Player For PC. In case you already know the reason you may skip reading this and head straight towards the method to install doubleTwist Music Player for PC.
- Installing doubleTwist Music Player For PC can be helpful in case your Android device is running short of storage. Installing this app on a PC won’t put you under storage constraints as your emulator will give you enough storage to run this on your Windows Computer or a Mac OS X powered Macbook, iMac. Also, if your Android version doesn’t support the application, then the emulator installed on your Windows PC or Mac will sure let you install and enjoy doubleTwist Music Player
- Another reason for you to install doubleTwist Music Player For PC maybe enjoying the awesome graphics on a bigger screen. Running this app via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2 or Andy OS Android emulator is going to let you enjoy the graphics on the huge screen of your Laptop or Desktop PC.
- Sometimes you just don’t want to to play a game or use an application on an Android or iOS device and you straight away want to run it on a computer, this may be another reason for you to checkout the desktop version of doubleTwist Music Player.
I guess the reasons mentioned above are enough to head towards the desktop installation method of doubleTwist Music Player.
Where can you install doubleTwist Music Player For PC?
doubleTwist Music Player For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done by means of an Android emulator. In order to install doubleTwist Music Player For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player, BlueStacks 2 app player or Andy OS Android emulator. The methods listed below are set to help you get doubleTwist Music Player For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Method#1: How to install and run doubleTwist Music Player For PC via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player or BlueStacks 2 App Player. It totally depends on yourliking. BlueStacks 2 isn’t available for Mac OS X so far, so you will want to install BlueStacks if you’re using a Mac PC or Laptop.
- Setup BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 using the guides linked in the above step.
- Once you’ve setup the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 App Player, you’re all set to install the doubleTwist Music Player For PC.
- Open the BlueStacks App Player that you just installed.
- Click on the search button in BlueStacks, for BlueStacks 2, you will click on “Android” button and you will find the search button in the Android menu.
- Now type “doubleTwist Music Player” in the search box and search it via Google Play Store.
- Once it shows the result, select your target application and install it.
- Once installed, it will appear under all apps.
- Access the newly installed app from the app drawer in BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Use your mouses’s right and left click or follow the on-screen instructions to play or use doubleTwist Music Player.
- That’s all you got to do in order to be able to use doubleTwist Music Player For PC.
Method#2: How to install and run doubleTwist Music Player For PC using APK file via BlueStacks, BlueStacks 2.
- Download doubleTwist Music Player APK.
- Download and install BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 app player.
Setup the BlueStacks app player completely using the guides linked in the Method 1.
- Double click the downloaded APK file.
- It will begin to install via BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2.
- Once the APK has been installed, access the newly installed app under “All Apps” in BlueStacks and under “Android > All Apps” in BlueStacks 2.
- Click the application and follow on-screen instructions to play it.
- That’s all. Best of Luck.
Doubletwist For Android
How to install and run doubleTwist Music Player For PC via Andy OS Android emulator
In order to install doubleTwist Music Player For PC via Andy OS Android emulator, you may want to use the guide: How To Run Apps For PC On Windows, Mac Using Andy OS.
Doubletwist Sync Problems
The application can remove the restrictions on some media files requiring that they be played only on the device or software of purchase (as in iTunes, for example).
The devices currently compatible with doubleTwist include: Sony PSP, Sony Ericsson smartphones, and Nokia N series smartphones. The file formats include: 3GP, MPEG, MPEG2, WMV, AVI, MP3, AAC/M4A, WMA, JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP.
doubleTwist is compatible with Facebook, meaning you can share files with it – although with the following limitations:
- The size of the files shared over Facebook can't be bigger than 10 megabytes.
- The length of video and audio shared using doubleTwist can't exceed 10 and 20 minutes, respectively.
- Image resolution will be set at a maximum of 800 x 600.