- Cisco Meeting App Pc
- Cisco Meeting Desktop App
- Cisco Meeting App Download Mac Os
- Cisco Go To Meeting Download
OHSU Information Technology offers online meeting space and video conferencing – based on the Cisco Meeting platform – to help connect colleagues across Oregon and around the world.
- A computer (Mac/PC) or mobile device with an active Internet connection
- Headsets are strongly recommended
- A web camera if you plan to join a meeting by video
These best practices will ensure effectiveness and ample security for your virtual OHSU meeting. Download as a printable PDF here.
- Be mindful of Protected Health Information
Nexus (OHSU Meeting) has been approved for use with PHI (Protected Health Information), but unauthorized disclosure could happen if patient data displayed on camera or in the chat window is seen by passersby.
- Check your camera and microphone settings.
Verify that the correct camera and audio settings are active by moving your mouse within the meeting window and clicking the 'gear' icon that appears in the self-view at the lower left.
- Mute when you are not speaking
Mute your device when you are not speaking to significantly reduce the chance of echoing and audio distortion.
- Use a headset
Headsets virtually eliminate distracting echoes and help other participants hear you more clearly.
- Avoid windows
Windows can impact the quality of light by either washing you out (too bright) or providing too much backlight (too dark). Whenever possible, make sure you are sitting with your back to a wall rather than a window.
- Eliminate distractions
Microphones can magnify distracting background noises during a call. Use the same consideration you would for a phone call.
- Frame yourself on a camera
Make sure the self-view shows you in a manner you're comfortable showing the world.
- On video calls, keep mobile devices stationary
Moving your device causes video quality to suffer and can be hard for others to watch.
- Remember, the network quality affects the call quality
For personal computers, a wired connection is better than a wireless one. On mobile devices, connect to your meeting from a place with a strong LTE signal.
- Don’t let being away from the office slow your business down. Experience secure, productive meetings from wherever you are. Cisco Webex Meetings delivers over 25 billion meetings per month, offering industry-leading video and audio conferencing with sharing, chat, and more. Experience why Webex Meetings is the most trusted video conferencing solution today. General features:. Join.
- A computer (Mac/PC) or mobile device with an active Internet connection; Headsets are strongly recommended A web camera if you plan to join a meeting by video.
Cisco Meeting App Pc
Select Downloads Cisco Webex Meetings Desktop App Download. 3: Run the.msi (Windows) or.dmg (Mac) installation file and follow the instructions. The Webex Meetings desktop app opens when the installation is complete. 4: Enter your email address and select Sign In. CiscoMeetingApp ReleaseNotes Windows(StandardandCAC)andmacOS July29,2020 CiscoSystems,Inc.
OHSU employees and students can call the OHSU Help Desk for assistance at 503-494-2222 or visit O2 for help and how-to content
This system has been approved for use with PHI (Protected Health Information). Please employ best practices for securing information when using this service in public locations.
- Portland, OR:
- Astoria, OR:
- Bend, OR:
- Boise. ID:
- Coos Bay, OR:
- Corvallis, OR:
- Eugene, OR:
- Hermiston, OR:
- Hood River, OR:
- Klamath Falls, OR:
- La Grande, OR:
- Longview, WA:
- Medford, OR:
- Roseburg, OR:
- Salem, OR:
- Vancouver, WA:
Cisco Meeting Desktop App
Cisco Meeting App Download Mac Os
Cisco Go To Meeting Download
- Austria: +43 720 882729
- France: +33 9 75 18 35 51
- Great Britain: +44 1223 750619
- Israel: +97 223724100
- The Netherlands: +31 85 888 3899
- Spain: +34 518 89 88 59
- Sweden: +46 10 884 84 99