Mac users interested in Mozilla firefox mac 10.5 8 generally download: Firefox 80.0 Free Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers on the market, providing numerous helpful features and quick speed to millions of users worldwide.
Chrome will only sync this data on your approved devices, so you can rest easy that your information is safe. CPU usage is immensely important when choosing a web browser. Keep your Mac’s CPU free by browsing with Google Chrome, maximizing overall system performance. Chrome for Mac is currently available in 47 languages. Google Chrome is a very lightweight and easy-to-use open source Web browser by Google Inc. It was first released as a beta version on September 2, 2008 for the Windows platform. In December 2009 it was ported on Mac, and today is the most dynamically growing web-browser by the usage share worldwide. WebDriver for Chrome. All code is currently in the open source Chromium project. This project is developed by members of the Chromium and WebDriver teams.
As featured in:
Google Chrome is a fast, simple, and secure web browser, built for the modern web. If you're just getting started with Chrome or want to improve it, we recommend checking out our Chrome optimization guide.
Chrome Version 78
Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way: It's quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications fast. Learn more about Chrome and speed.
Chrome's browser window is streamlined, clean and simple. Chrome also includes features that are designed for efficiency and ease of use. For example, you can search and navigate from the same box, and arrange tabs however you wish — quickly and easily.
Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure on the web with built-in malware and phishing protection, autoupdates to make sure the browser is up-to-date with the latest security updates, and more. Learn more about Chrome's security features.
And more features
Chrome has many useful features built in, including extensions, translation in the browser, themes, and more. Learn more about Chrome's newest and most-loved features.
The stable channel has been updated to 86.0.4240.183 for Windows, Mac & Linux which will roll out over the coming days/weeks.
A list of all changes is available in the log. Interested in switching release channels?Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug. The community help forum is also a great place to reach out for help or learn about common issues.
Security Fixes and Rewards
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. We will also retain restrictions if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven’t yet fixed.
This update includes 10 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were contributed by external researchers. Please see the Chrome Security Page for more information.
- [$15000] High CVE-2020-16004: Use after free in user interface. Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab working with 360 BugCloud on 2020-10-15
- [$15000] High CVE-2020-16005: Insufficient policy enforcement in ANGLE. Reported by Jaehun Jeong(@n3sk) of Theori on 2020-10-16
- [$5000] High CVE-2020-16006: Inappropriate implementation in V8. Reported by Bill Parks on 2020-09-29
- [$1000] High CVE-2020-16007: Insufficient data validation in installer. Reported by Abdelhamid Naceri (halov) on 2020-09-04
- [$TBD] High CVE-2020-16008: Stack buffer overflow in WebRTC. Reported by Tolya Korniltsev on 2020-10-01
- [$NA] High CVE-2020-16009: Inappropriate implementation in V8. Reported by Clement Lecigne of Google's Threat Analysis Group and Samuel Groß of Google Project Zero on 2020-10-29
- [$NA] High CVE-2020-16011: Heap buffer overflow in UI on Windows. Reported by Sergei Glazunov of Google Project Zero on 2020-11-01
Google is aware of reports that an exploit for CVE-2020-16009 exists in the wild.
Chrome 78 Download Mac
We would also like to thank all security researchers that worked with us during the development cycle to prevent security bugs from ever reaching the stable channel
As usual, our ongoing internal security work was responsible for a wide range of fixes:
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
Many of our security bugs are detected using AddressSanitizer, MemorySanitizer, UndefinedBehaviorSanitizer, Control Flow Integrity, libFuzzer, or AFL.
Recent Google Chrome for Windows news
- Google recommends immediately updating Chrome on desktop and Android
- Get pumped, but don't expect stability yet
- 998 votesImprove your browsing experience with Mozilla's open-source and highly acclaimed Firefox.
- 61 votesFrom the creators of Opera, a browser that is fast, but also a browser that is rich in functionality, highly flexible and puts the user first. A browser that is made for you.
- 303 votesOpera introduces the looks and the performance of a total new and exceptional web browser.