Gmail is an easy to use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Get your messages instantly via push notifications, read and respond online & offline, and find any message quickly. With the Gmail app you get:. An organized inbox - Social and promotional messages are sorted into categories so you can read messages from friends and family first. Less spam - Gmail. Copy the formatted text from the word processor and then paste it into the body of your Gmail message. The text will retain the original font. If you place your cursor on the same line as the newly inserted text, you can begin adding to your message and your new text will maintain the same font.© POJCHEEWIN YAPRASERT PHOTOGRAPHY/Getty Images You can add your Gmail account to your Outlook account to view all your emails in one place. POJCHEEWIN YAPRASERT PHOTOGRAPHY/Getty Images
When you delete an email in Gmail, it’s moved to the Trash box, which allows you to get it back when you have a need. If you don’t clear the emails in Trash within 30 days, or don’t empty the trash box, you can directly retrieve deleted emails from Gmail Trash folder. Now, you can follow the below steps to make it. So, you see the Gmail is perfectly fitted for your device. Also, if your device is Varies with device or more than you can easily install the Gmail on PC by using an emulator software. Specification Table of the Gmail on your PC. The Gmail is normally easy to use if your device fulfills the Varies with device.
- Microsoft Outlook allows you to add other email accounts, such as Gmail, to your account so that you can use Outlook as your primary email client.
- You can add your Gmail account to Outlook using both a PC and a Mac, but the process is slightly different between the two.
If you have a Gmail account, but prefer to use the Microsoft Outlook interface for your email communications, you're in luck.
Outlook allows you to add your Gmail account to your Outlook account so that you can access both simultaneously within Outlook.
Here's how to connect your Gmail account to Outlook on either a PC or a Mac.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Apple Macbook Pro (From $1,299.00 at Apple)
Acer Chromebook 15 (From $179.99 at Walmart)
How to add Gmail to Outlook on a PC
1. With your Outlook inbox open, click on the 'File' tab in the upper left corner of the screen.© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Select 'File' in the upper left corner. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
2. Click on 'Add account.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Select 'Add Account' in the upper left of the screen. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
3. Type the Gmail address you want to add to your Outlook account, then click 'Connect.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Type in your Gmail address and click 'Connect.' Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
It might take a few minutes to fully load.© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Wait while Outlook loads your new account. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
4. The next steps involve signing into your Gmail account. Type in your Gmail address again and click 'Next.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Type your Gmail address again and hit 'Next.' Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
5. Type in your password and click 'Sign in.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Type your password to finish signing in. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
6. Click 'Allow.'© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Click 'Allow' to let Outlook access your Gmail account. Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
7. If the process was completed successfully, you should see a window confirming that your account has been added. Click 'Done' to finalize the changes.© Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider Your Gmail account has now been added and will appear on the left bar. Click 'Done.' Chrissy Montelli/Business Insider
How to add Gmail to Outlook on a Mac
1. Open Outlook, click on 'Preferences,' then click on 'Accounts.'
2. Click on the plus sign icon ('+') and then click 'New Account.'
3. Type in your Gmail address and password as though you are signing into Gmail, and click 'Add Account' when you are finished.
4. Click 'Continue,' then 'Sign in to Google.'
5. Click on your Gmail account, type in your password, and then click 'Next.'
6. Click 'Allow,' then 'Open Microsoft Outlook.'
7. Click 'Done' when you are finished and your Gmail emails should now appear in Outlook.
Related coverage from Tech Reference:
“I accidently deleted a useful email from my Gmail and want to recover it. But I don’t know how to make it. Can anyone give me some suggestions?”
Just like the case we report above, many users have the similar experience of deleting important emails from Gmail on computer by accident. As a result, the deleted emails disappeared from inbox, and some users don’t know where to find and undelete them. Therefore, in this post, we show you how to recover deleted emails from Gmail on Windows and Mac with two helpful methods.
How to Recover Deleted Emails from Gmail on Windows and Mac
1. How to retrieve deleted emails from Gmail Trash box
when you delete an email in Gmail, it’s moved to the Trash box, which allows you to get it back when you have a need. If you don’t clear the emails in Trash within 30 days, or don’t empty the trash box, you can directly retrieve deleted emails from Gmail Trash folder. Now, you can follow the below steps to make it.
Step 1. Open Gmail. On the left side of the page, click “More” > “Trash”.
How to recover deleted emails from Gmail Trash box
Step 2. Check the box next to any emails you want to recover.
Step 3. Then, click “Move to” in the menu bar and choose where you want to move the messages, such as Inbox.
How to recover deleted emails from Gmail Trash folder
2. Recover deleted emails from Gmail with email recovery software
If you deleted emails from Gmail over 30 days or emptied the Trash box, the emails in the trash folder would be permanently removed. In such case, you can’t retrieve them from Gmail server directly. Don’t worry. You can still recover these Gmail messages with professional data recovery tool. We highly recommend EaseUS Data Recovery, which is able to recover deleted Gmail messages in just 3 simple steps. In below, we show you how to use this tool.
Step 1. Download and install this tool on your computer.
Step 2. Open it, choose the drive where you delete the Gmail emails and click “Scan” button.
How to recover deleted emails from Gmail via data recovery tool
Step 3. A quick scan will begin to search all the recoverable Gmail messages on the selected disk.
Step 4. After scan, choose Email to preview your mail messages and select which message you want to recover. Then, click “Recover” and choose where to save the Gmail messages.
Can You Download Gmail On Mac Os
How to recover deleted emails from Gmail