In the Apple TV app on your Mac, click TV Shows at the top of the window, then click a TV show. Do any of the following: Play the TV show: If the TV show is already available to you as a purchase or on an indicated channel, click Play to start watching it immediately. See Control what’s playing in the Apple TV app on Mac. If you encounter difficulty with syncing movies to Apple TV within iTunes, click on the movie from within iTunes, navigate to 'Advanced' in the iTunes toolbar, then select 'Create Apple TV Version.' ITunes will then create a copy of your movie that is compatible with and can be synced with Apple TV.
- Can You Download Apple Tv App On Macbook
- Download Apple Mac Software
- Can You Download Apple Tv On Smart Tv
Download a show or movie
If you subscribe to Apple TV+ or an Apple TV channel, you can download TV shows and movies included with your subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac.
- Enjoy all the top-rated prime-time TV shows, live sports, and news — from leading cable providers — on demand right in the Apple TV app. Apple TV+ streams critically acclaimed Apple Original shows and movies, only on the Apple TV app.
- Bloomberg delivers business and markets news, data, analysis, and video to the world, featuring stories from Businessweek and Bloomberg News on everything pertaining to technology.
- Open the Apple TV app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
- Go to the channel's page. Or search for a movie or TV show.
- Tap or click the download button next to the TV show or movie.
Can You Download Apple Tv App On Macbook
To find and play your downloads, go to the Library tab, then tap or click Downloaded.
You can't download content from the Apple TV app on Apple TV, smart TVs, streaming devices, and on tv.apple.com.
Limits for downloads
For most Apple TV channels, downloads are available for up to 30 days before they expire. For a few channels, downloads might expire earlier.
Some Apple TV channels might have limits for how many titles can be downloaded simultaneously and the number of devices you can download content on. If you reach the limit, the Apple TV app will alert you. You’ll need to delete previously downloaded TV episodes or movies on one of your (or your family's) devices before you can download anything else from that channel.
Limits for streaming on multiple devices
- Apple TV+: One subscription allows you to enjoy 6 simultaneous streams. If you have an Apple Music student subscription, which includes Apple TV+ for a limited time, you can only stream Apple TV+ on one device at a time.
- Apple TV channels: One subscription allows you to enjoy up to 3 simultaneous streams. Some channels might allow more than 3 simultaneous streams.
Download Apple Mac Software
- You can also buy movies and TV shows in the Apple TV app.
- On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you can restrict the rating of content in the Apple TV app using Content & Privacy Restrictions in Screen Time. On Apple TV, you can turn on restrictions in Settings. You can also turn on restrictions for the Apple TV app on your smart TV.
- Learn what to do if you can't stream or watch video content.
Can You Download Apple Tv On Smart Tv
The Apple TV app, Apple TV channels, Apple TV+, and store availability might vary by country or region. See what’s available in your country or region.