See full list on digitaltrends.com.
With computers becoming smart, the market seems to pick up the pace with associated applications and tools. According to recent interests, a significant [population has shifted from Windows to Mac machines due to their impenetrable security and lack of permissions granted. Who’d have known this security restrictions applied by Apple could lead into its success with increasing security threats.
If you’d been using Windows PC for a long, you may, at least at first, face problems in operating a Mac machine, especially, in downloading apps. Today, we’re going to elaborate on how to download apps from Mac app store and save some time.
How to download apps from Mac app store?
You can simply download any app of your choice from Mac app store by following the below steps:
Apr 17, 2018 Between best free apps available on the internet, Apple’s App store provides the best applications for the MacBook that serves a great purpose for your Mac device. Are you still confused which application to pick when you have such an immense variety available? Here are some of the best free apps available for your Mac. 30 free macOS apps every Mac user should have From useful utilities to handy archivers and transcoders, here are 30 free yet powerful macOS apps you can download today.
- If it is a new Mac, you may want to create your Apple ID if you’ve never created one before.
- Once you’re ready with an Apple ID, it is time to launch the App Store. You can go to App Store from Spotlight Search, Dock or the Launch Pad on your Mac.
- As soon as the App Store launches, you can search the specific app that you’re trying to download on your Mac. Or, if you’re not sure about the selection of apps, you can refer to the range of featured apps and multiple app categories by clicking respective tabs in the left-hand side of the window.
- Now, you need to click on the app icon that you wish to download on your machine.
- There, it provides you with all the information regarding the specific app, you may click on ‘Get’ or the ‘price’, whichever is shown, in order to download. Here, the ‘Get’ option comes when the app is free to download. Else, you’d be shown the price of the app to download.
- If you click on ‘Get’ the button turns green, saying install. In case, it is a paid app and you click on the price, you would be asked to Buy App.
- Then, you may enter your Apple ID and password to complete the process and start to download. Once done, the app starts to download, which you can find in your Applications folder in the Finder. Or, you can access it through Launchpad.
Why to download apps from Mac App Store?
Mac App Store Download
Although, you are allowed to download apps from various sources. However, downloading apps from unrecognized publishers may lead to breach of privacy even on a Mac. when you download apps from Apple’s own App Store, the applications not only get signed by the developers, who have created them but also, they undergo Apple’s app review process to ensure that they do not hamper your machine or the privacy.
Moreover, Apple would keep the database of all the applications that you’ve got under your Apple ID. This way, if you buy a new Mac machine, all you’ve to do is just login with your Apple ID and passwords, and you would be able to re-install all the applications swiftly.
Overall, you may find it different to operate a Mac machine than Windows due to its interface and other settings. However, once you’ve got your hands-on Mac, you may probably never want to look behind. Now that you know how to download apps from Mac app store, it is time to add more fun to your machine and explore it to its core. If you wish to share some tips and tricks, do let us know in the comments below.
How To Download Applications On Mac