Suddenly ever you heard about YouWave or Bluestacks. These are two programs that serve to have Android in Windows. Yes, there are two emulators that can simulate the mobile operating system within a PC.
PrimeOS emulator provides a complete desktop experience the same as Mac OS or Windows with access to many Android applications. This Android Emulator is designed to bring you both worlds - a complete fusion of Android and PC. Features: Support for dual boot with a single click with a PrimeOS installer.
- Download Andy 46.1648 for Mac from FileHorse. 100% Safe and Secure Android emulator, enables you to run mobile apps and games in your Mac.
- Andy, or 'Andy the Android Emulator' allows you to utilize your Android applications, like WhatsApp or Snapchat, through your Windows PC or Mac desktop. It runs Android OS 4.2.2 in a virtual machine, enabling you to launch full-screen apps for an immersive experience or keep them open in a resizable window next to your Windows programmes.
- Download Andy Emulator for Windows and Mac The Andy android offline emulator is available for both Windows and Mac. This is an offline installer and helps to run any android app on your PC faster and smother. There are many exciting features available for this Andy emulator and you will discover about those features after downloading it.
- Apr 26, 2017 Andyroid android emulator is available for both Windows and Mac OS, so users can download and install the andyroid emulator onto their PC and enjoy your favorite apps on your computer and laptop. Andyroid acts as a bridge between your desktop and your mobile, it will provide seamless sync between the mobile and desktop.
Both are popular but may fall behind facing a new and latest software that has appeared, which does exactly the same but apparently is much, much more complete.
Although these earlier need more development time and a lot of improvement, came Andy, which brought more features, compatibility and features , plus of course include the virtual machine, all easy and useful.It really is very attractive that works on Windows XP, 7 and 8, as well as Mac OSX. It has full support for the Google Play Store.
Yes, it is free and has no cost , so it deserves a chance because it offers certain features and amenities that Google themselves would have to apply. Here you will find the link where you can download it .
Andy Emulator For Mac Download
Andy Emulator: Link
How to Install Andy Emulator:
- Download the Andy emulator from above link.
- If you see any Security warning, proceed without any problem.
- Disable your Antivirus and Double Click the Andy.exe.
- Follow on-screen instructions to complete the Installation.
- Delete the .exe file and Enable your antivirus again.
Nintendo 64 Emulator Mac
How to Install an Android app on it:
Andy Emulator Mac Download Mac
- Open Andy from Desktop.
- Now connect your device with Andy.
- Open Play Store from it and enter your Google ID.
- After the Log-in, search for app in the search bar.
- Tap the Install button to start the downloading.
- Once the Download it over, tap the app icon to start playing.
- Use your mobile as a controller, to enjoy the app to its extent.